Sunday, June 21, 2009

Introduction

I am, like most bloggers, using this outlet to spew whatever I'm interested in spewing. Regardless of the fact that no one will ever read it or note it, I'll type it up and throw it into the aether.

At least here I can post images and graphs and commentary on whatever I want to comment on.

I've got friends whose blogs are followed and read and I realize mine won't be one of those. But that's fine. I usually don't have anything worth even thinking about. But isn't that what the blog-o-sphere is all about? Pointless postings to nowhere?

2 comments:

  1. You never know, you might be followed. It is great being able to read more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am hoping to at least have an outlet for whatever crosses my mind and sometimes Fred's stuff really gets me thinking!

    ReplyDelete